#1. About Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
Designed with the compact car in mind, the Rightline Gear™ Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is aerodynamically shaped for less drag. The Sport 3 fits SUV’s and minivans with or without a roof rack. You’ll love the reliable, 100% waterproof construction, plus Dual Seam technology boasts welded, sewn seams for durability.
- Aerodynamically designed for SUV’s and minivans with or without roof racks
- Also fits larger vehicles, with or without roof racks
- 100% waterproof construction
- Dual Seam technology provides welded, sewn seams for waterproof protection
- UV resistant PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester)
- ZipRight System with urethane-coated zipper located on protective flap
- 100% waterproof with Dual Seam Technology
- Unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading
- Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
- Dimensions: 48” L x 40” W x 14-19” H
- Includes carrier, 4 attachment straps, 4 car clips and stuff sack with sewn-in set-up guide
- Manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
Rightline Gear 100S30 Sport 3 Car Top Carrier Review 2
Rightline Gear 100S30 Sport 3 Car Top Carrier Review
We needed room to move my son to college 900+ miles away so this top carrier was selected based on reviews I read on this and other sites since I did not have a roof rack. Our vehicle is a Ford Edge. As a precaution, I wrapped all of the items I put in this carrier in contractor grade garbage bags. I packed the roof as full as I could and strapped it to the inside doors as instructed. The zipper on the unit is heavy duty and does not allow water to drip or collect on it. The top of the carrier overlaps the zipper and Velcro’s down to keep water out. We went through torrential downpours in every state we drove through. At every stop I would check the straps and make sure the Velcro was secure. Once we arrived and ready to unload I checked all of the items and NOTHING was wet, not even damp. No water got in and the carrier did not move at all for the whole ride, average speed was 70 mph. The only drawback was that because we had to strap it to the inside door frame, there was more noise inside our vehicle. We felt it was the tradeoff for not having to put a hitch on the car to trailer up all of the stuff. I would recommend this highly.
You can see more Review: >>> https://amzn.to/2K6Au96
Thank You For Reading!
If you have a question “Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier” please comment below!